MoneyFixers.co.uk known as “the Website”, “Network”, or “site”, is an online service provider.
- By using the Website you undertake that you are over 18 years old.
- By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- If you do not accept these Terms, then you should not use this website, and leave immediately via the back button in your web browser or by typing a new URL into your web browser.
- MoneyFixers.co.uk from time to time may make alterations to these Terms & Conditions, which upon making these changes, shall come into effect immediately.
- By using the Website, you undertake that you have the necessary, hardware, software and email capabilities required for the website usage. You also undertake by using the Website that you have necessary and adequate security & protections in place.
- MoneyFixers.co.uk will provide generic information to assist your search for a professional or service provider, or in considering a category. If we have information available to us, we may advise some generic details, however these details are intended for assistance only and not intended to be used as advice. Also this information is not personalised to represent your needs specifically or circumstances.
- If you have accepted the Terms of the Website and tell us what you are interested in, then MoneyFixers.co.uk will endeavour to try to introduce you to a third party, who we think may be able to help you. This is our aim, and that an introduction will be only at your request. The introduction will try to match your general request. The introduction will be made in good faith. However MoneyFixers.co.uk does not and can not provide any guarantee or warranty that the third party we introduce you to will be able to meet your needs, or your exacting standards.
- When using the Website, MoneyFixers.co.uk may validate some of your data that you provide to check that, address & telephone meet the normal format of such data. This measure avoids contact failures caused by typing errors. MoneyFixers.co.uk may vet that the service you are interested in is one offered by the arranger we may introduce.
- MoneyFixers.co.uk may say something in regards to an arranger or panel of arrangers, then MoneyFixers.co.uk will have taken steps to check those details as far as reasonably possible. Checks are only taken at certain times, and MoneyFixers.co.uk provides no guarantees that the arranger will not make changes to their own business format.
- Links from third party websites to this website, which have not been reviewed or verified by MoneyFixers.co.uk are made at your own risk.
Links from the Website, have not been reviewed or verified by MoneyFixers.co.uk Ltd and such use is made at your own risk.
- You agree, and acknowledge that MoneyFixers.co.uk do not act in any way as your agent, or as the agent for any third party companies, services or products featured on this site. MoneyFixers.co.uk doesn’t commit you to using any third party featured on the Website, and any third party you use or service you use from a third party you do so at your own risk and based on your own judgement. Any services, products you have shown interest in, MoneyFixers.co.uk may send you emails about, and any other services handled by MoneyFixers.co.uk. Once MoneyFixers.co.uk has matched and transmitted your contact request, MoneyFixers.co.uk no longer is obligated to you. To un-subscribe you can contact us by emailing your name and details to: info@MoneyFixers.co.uk
- Usernames and passwords issued to you is personal to you, and in order to facilitate your access to this website. These details will not be disclosed to any third party with MoneyFixers.co.uk’s prior written consent, in form of written letter or email.
- Email communications sent by MoneyFixers.co.uk, and attachments within are intended solely for the addressee and/or any other authorised to receive them.
This website is solely to be used for private, non-commercial & personal purposes only. You understand, acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- Use the Website for business, commercial or illegal purposes.
- Use access to the website to send unsolicited bulk email by using information gathered from it.
- Quality of service offered by any third party featured on the Website.
- Content of any third party website that links from the Website.
- MoneyFixers.co.uk is entitled to terminate this agreement, immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Website upon your breach of any part of these Terms.
- Termination will be without prejudice to accrued rights of each party.
- MoneyFixers.co.uk will not be liable in any amount of failure to perform obligation under the above agreement, if such failure is caused by the occurrence of unforeseen contingency the reasonable control of such party including without limitation internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood or acts of God.
- The Website contains information relating to topics you are interested in. By submitting & inputting your data on the Website, you agree that you are interested in those topics and would like to be contact about those topics.
- When you submit your details on the Website, your details will be automatically transferred to a third party, in submitting your details you agree that you are giving an active invitation as required by the EC Directive, Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 to receive a call from a third party company.
- Third party companies may be named on the Website, individually or as part of a panel that or you may be informed of the name of the third party company to who your details have been transferred to when you receive a call, and subject of the call will always be related to the products/services/topics displayed on The Website.
- When submitting your details, you give MoneyFixers.co.uk (or a website, or company on behalf of MoneyFixers.co.uk) authority to contact you using any contact details you have submitted with regards to other services/products/topics relevant to you provided by or through MoneyFixers.co.uk.
- Personal or sensitive data about any other person then you agree that you will collect all necessary authorisations from them to provide required data.
- By submitting your details, you agree that MoneyFixers.co.uk may use a third party to transmit your details to an arranger.
However you agree, acknowledge and understand that
- The Website and all services within are provided for only information and not intended to replace appropriate professional advice where required.
- Topics discussed on this website are constantly changing & evolving, and MoneyFixers.co.uk cannot guarantee that all the information is accurate, however we do make reasonable efforts to ensure it is as current as possible.
Intellectual Property Rights, Copyright and Trade Marks
- You may download & use the Website for private and non-commercial (personal use only). Provided that you retain all copyright notices and other notices contained on the Website. You may not sub license or deal in this right without MoneyFixers.co.uk written permission prior to usage.
- Copyright, database rights, design rights, patents and rights to inventions, know-how (knowledge), trade and business names, trade secrets and trademarks (registered and unregistered) and any applications therefore “Intellectual Property Rights” in the Website, belong to MoneyFixers.co.uk. All such rights of MoneyFixers.co.uk are hereby reserved and asserted.
- Other than the rightful owner or licensee of said Intellectual Property Rights, no person or persons may:
- attempt security breaches including hack, attempt to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use any of the Website, or the information contained therein for any purpose other than set out above nor for commercial or public use without MoneyFixers.co.uk’s written permission.
- provide links, URL links, graphical links, hyperlinks or other direct connection solely for profit or gain to the without MoneyFixers.co.uk’s prior written permission.
- display, print, copy, publish, post or otherwise use the Website and its information contained therein for any other website without written prior permission from MoneyFixers.co.uk.
- you may not process, or use the information contained within the Website for any immoral or illegal purposes nor use nor use or process the same unfairly.
For more information please email: Info@MoneyFixers.co.uk
- If MoneyFixers.co.uk does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at MoneyFixers.co.uk be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions, and remaining provisions will remain in full force, and effect.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between MoneyFixers.co.uk and yourself and shall apply to exclusion of all other terms you may purport to propose.
- Use of MoneyFixers.co.uk and these terms are subject to laws of England, which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- It is hereby asserted that the Website is intended for and directed at the UK and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.
- MoneyFixers.co.uk provides, maintains the Website to help you search for service provider or professional who provides a certain category of service. MoneyFixers.co.uk sources its information from third parties, and shall be liable to only provide its services with a reasonable level of skill and care, and gives no other warranty connected with the Website.
- Topic as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, MoneyFixers.co.uk Ltd excludes liability for damage or loss of any kind, however this may arise, including without limitation any direct or indirect, punitive, or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem notified to MoneyFixers.co.uk and MoneyFixers.co.uk shall have no pay compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website, to an extent that such information has been displayed generally as provided to MoneyFixers.co.uk or is an approximation or statistical representation of information provided to MoneyFixers.co.uk.
- Interruptions or delays in updating or carrying out the service.
- Infringement by any person or persons of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the Website.
- Any amount or kind of loss, damages incurred due to viruses or other malicious code or software which may infect a users computer, software or data, including other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Website, or from communications by email or attachments received from MoneyFixers.co.uk.
- The availability, content, nature, quality of the other sites on the internet that are owned / operated by third parties, to which the Website link and site associated, located on or through any external site, nor for any transactions involving external sites (including ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential data, or purchases of domain names, or other services). You should contact administrator for those external sites if you have any concerns with regards to links, websites or transactions.
- All warranties, conditions, representations and other terms which but for this notice have effect.
- Terms stated above will not limit any rights you may have a consumer that might be excluded under applicable law, nor shall it exclude or limit MoneyFixers.co.uk liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor fraudulent representation.
- MoneyFixers.co.uk have used reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided by it is accurate and accords with the latest standards, however it cannot account for accuracy of information provided to it by others.